Saturday 13 June 2015

A box of lavender


I saw this old box of dried lavender at the Friday market in Bonnieux during a flying visit last month, and I post it here as an article of faith that I will be getting back to regular blogging over the next few weeks. The US paperback edition of The Sea Garden is due out on Tuesday, and I have been saving a photos and few intriguing background insights to add to the read. Watch this space...

I'd also like to say a big thank you to all my blog friends who have written such generous and supportive comments here over the past months. I'm sorry I haven't always replied, but I have appreciated every word.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad you will be back soon! We did miss you!

Evelyn said...

Looking forward to meeting you in person at the Parisot Literary Festival this fall!!

Marcheline said...

I am just glad that your life seems to be coming around to a peaceful place where you are able to blog again. Looking forward to seeing what your summer is like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...